do not let anyone make you feel like shit for putting yourself first
you are the only person that is guaranteed to be with you throughout your whole life so you might as well have a loving relationship with yourself
nudity does not equate to pornography
nudity does not equate to sex
nudity is not consent
nudity doesn’t give you the right to talk to about someones genitals and orifices as if they are public domain, and it certainly doesn’t give you the right to demean someone
nudity is only nudity
- 1/4 part of me: I want to be cute and delicate and have a petite body.
- 1/4 part of me: I want to look smokin' hot and sexy in a bikini and have curves and a fuck you attitude
- 1/4 part of me: I don't even care man I can totally eat all of that cake watch me
- 1/4 part of me: I want to murder everyone and laugh as i bathe in their blood
take me to an art museum and stroke my hair and tell me im the prettiest thing in the room
I think a huge mistake we make is not allowing ourselves to feel. Whenever I’m driving in my car and a memory pops into my head that forms a lump in my throat my first instinct is to immediately shut it away. But I try to force myself to feel it, the loss. I let myself cry and slam my fists into the steering wheel because I know my mind needs my body. Sometimes the spaces in our head aren’t big enough for the pain we feel and it’s our bodies job to set it free.
- Book Jaime: Slowly understands that his relationship with Cersei isn't what it use to be. Begins to take seriously his position as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
- Show Jaime: Throws the White Book of the Kingsguard across the table to make room for incest.
life hack: remember to compliment people on qualities other than their looks. remind them of their kindness, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. tell them about how powerful and capable they are.