- 1/4 part of me: I want to be cute and delicate and have a petite body.
- 1/4 part of me: I want to look smokin' hot and sexy in a bikini and have curves and a fuck you attitude
- 1/4 part of me: I don't even care man I can totally eat all of that cake watch me
- 1/4 part of me: I want to murder everyone and laugh as i bathe in their blood
take me to an art museum and stroke my hair and tell me im the prettiest thing in the room
I think a huge mistake we make is not allowing ourselves to feel. Whenever I’m driving in my car and a memory pops into my head that forms a lump in my throat my first instinct is to immediately shut it away. But I try to force myself to feel it, the loss. I let myself cry and slam my fists into the steering wheel because I know my mind needs my body. Sometimes the spaces in our head aren’t big enough for the pain we feel and it’s our bodies job to set it free.
- Book Jaime: Slowly understands that his relationship with Cersei isn't what it use to be. Begins to take seriously his position as Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
- Show Jaime: Throws the White Book of the Kingsguard across the table to make room for incest.
life hack: remember to compliment people on qualities other than their looks. remind them of their kindness, thoughtfulness, and intelligence. tell them about how powerful and capable they are.
Men still have trouble recognizing that a woman can be complex, can have ambition, good looks, sexuality, erudition, and common sense. A woman can have all those facets, and yet men, in literature and in drama, seem to need to simplify women, to polarize us as either the whore or the angel.
omfg straight boys complaining about high waisted shorts and crop tops… have you SEEN a girl in high waisted shorts and crop tops?????? have u seen girls’ LEGS in high waisted shorts!???? have u seen a little peek of tummy in a crop top???????? what is WRONG WITH YOU
i don’t get why people believe feminists hate men
i don’t get why a movement that is for women is so misunderstood to the point where it’s still about men
'girlfriend' by avril lavigne came out seven years ago
i don’t like your fun fact
I think you need to stop that
i want girls to question their sexuality over me and boys to fear me and animals to love me